- Address change has to be notified within 30 days from the date of arrival in the new place.
- The Motor Vehicle Act 1988 gives provision to apply for recording a change of residence address of registered owner in the certificate of registration of the motor vehicle.
If the owner of a motor vehicle migrated to other state or shifts his place of business then he should inform the registering authority within 30 days from the date of arrival in the new place.
- Application has to be made in Form 33 within 30 days of change in address along with required documents.
- Pay appropriate fee as specified in Rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989.
For Fees, Click Here
- Application in Form 33
- Registration Certificate in Original.
- Proof of address.
- Photo copy of valid insurance certificate.
- Tax clearance
Type of Service:
As of now, it is not an online service.
Forms to be filled:
For any queries regarding registration, you may contact:District Transport Offices